Thursday, June 11, 2009

Starting a Sedona Method Releasing Group

I am in process of starting a Sedona Method Releasing Group in my area (Lexington, N.C.). The Releasing Group will help those already involved in The Sedona Method deepen their releasing process, as well provide an introductory level understanding for those interested in finding out more about The Sedona Method.

On a personal level, I have completed the following:

(1) The Sedona Method Book
(2) The Sedona Method Course, including:
(a) Effortless Wealth and Success
(b) Effortless Health and Well-being
(c) And Effortless Relationships
(3) The Effortless Creation Program
(4) Both Holistic Releasing Programs
(5) Happiness is Free book
(6) The Inner Circle Retreat Programs 1-4
(7) Attended a 7-Day Retreat
(8) Attended a 9-Day Retreat
(9) Graduated from The Sedona Method Coach Level-1 Training
(10) Graduated from The Sedona Method Coach Level-2 Training

I am also making myself available for One-On-One Sedona Method Releasing Facilitation in person, over the phone, or via Skype (check out the link, and my skype address is bobby.morrow1). You may contact me via my email about for information on that, and those interested finding out more about the Sedona Method may check out the link at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment